We will heal your body by Therapeutic Massage & acupuncture
Balancing Channels Acupuncture & Massage Therapy Clinic is a Traditional Chinese Medicine based rehabilitation clinic that will help you get better as quickly as possible. Dr. Ling Zhao belongs to a family that is famous for traditional Chinese medicine from 3 generations. She obtained bachelor degree in traditional Chinese medicine from Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese medicine in China. She obtained her degree after 5 years of training and later in 2001, she completed her Phd in Integrative Chinese and Western Medicine from Beijing University of Chinese medicine. She also holds diploma certificate of Massage Therapy from Wellington College or Remedial.
Under supervision of her, our massage center is registered with Message Therapy Association of Manitoba. So based on her experience and training, we have qualified and professional staff that provides best massage therapy services to our clients. What you can find with us;
• Qualified and Experienced Therapists
• Consultancy Service for Therapy
• Most Affordable Therapy Cost
Call 204-2950-1862 Today to Make Appointment with Us
118 Sherbrook Street Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 2B4
Ling Zhao- Acupuncture &Therapeutic Massage
Ph. D of Traditional Chinese Medicine,R.TCM.P, R.Ac, RMT
Dr. Ling Zhao was born in a family with 3 generations of Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine(TCM). With a strong desire to be a Doctor of TCM, she obtained her Bachelor degree of traditional Chinese Medicine degree (Dr. TCM) from Liaoning University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China after 5 years training, then further obtained a Ph.D degree in Integrative Chinese and Western Medicine from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine in 2001.
She also holds a Diploma Certificate of Massage Therapy from Wellington College of Remedial Massage Therapy in Winnipeg and has been Registered with the Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba.
- She has 15 years of research experience about Chinese Herbs Pharmacology in China and Manitoba and 5 years of teaching and clinical experience in Traditional Chinese Medicine in Canada.
- She is a member in good standing with the the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of British Columbia and the Canadian Association of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture.
- She is a Registered Massage Therapist with the Massage Therapy Association of Manitoba
CALL 204-29501862 TODAY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT